In this,i will be walking you through “How to make a Blog?- quick and easy steps for beginners in the fastest and the easiest way possible.
Intro Step 1: Choosing a name for your Blog
Step 2: Getting your Domain and Hosting
3: Installing a New Theme Step by step
4: content to your Blog (with 12 different items)
Item 1: Adding Blog Posts
Item 2: Changing the Blog Title
Item 3: Creating Menu
Item 4: Category Pages to the Menu
Item 5: The About Page content
Item 6: Contact Page content
Item 7: Social Sharing Buttons (Below the Blog Posts)
Item 8: Social Media Links (In the Menu)
Item 9: Author Section (Below all the Blog Posts)
Item 10: About Me Section (On the Sidebar)
Item 11: Social Media Links (On the Sidebar)
Item 12: Read More Section (On the Sidebar)
The blog that we’ll be creating in this article, will have a very clean design including the latest features of a modern-looking blog. We’ll be creating it using a platform called WordPress. WordPress makes it very easy to create a blog without knowing any programming or coding. So, Let’s get started. Step 1: Choosing a name for your Blog The first step is to choose a name for your blog.
How to make a blog:Choosing the right name can be very tough and taunting,so i would suggest you go for and easy and simple name. It could be your name and a little mixture of what your blog is about.
So, just enter the blog address in the box and then click check availability. If the name is unavailable, try changing its domain extension to .com .in .net .org
Step 2:How to make a blog: Getting Domain & Hosting The next step is to register the Blog name and get Hosting, “What does hosting means? In a simple term ,hosting is like a foundation of a house,without a founding you probably know what could happen,so therefore Hosting is were all your information is stored. Now, registering gives you ownership and Hosting puts your blog on the internet. For doing this, you need to click “Get Domain and Hosting.”
Step 3: Installing a New Theme To install a theme, you need to login back to your blog. So, just add “/login” after your blog address and then press enter. Now, go to appearance and click themes. To get themes go to https://www.wordpress.com/themes/
Step 4: Content to your Blog To complete our blog, we’ll be adding 12 different items.
- Making Blog Posts Blog posts are simply the articles that you post to your blog. So, to add your first post: Go to your blog and then go to new and click post.
2) Changing the Blog Title To change the blog title, just go to Customize and click Site Identity.
3) Creating Menu Go to Customize again and then click Menu. Now create a new menu and then choose the location. You can also add pages to the menu like the About and Contact page.
4) Category Pages: to the Menu Small tags in blog posts are the categories. To add it to the menu, you need to create them first. So, go to a blog post and then add a new category. Once, it’s created you can then add them to the menu.
5) content to the About Page: An about page is important because it tells the readers about you. So to add that, just go to the About Page & click Edit.
6) Make Use Of The Contact Form : A contact form helps your readers to get in touch with you. To add a contact form, you need to install a plugin. Now, a plugin helps you to add new features to your blog. Plugin: Contact Form 7
7) Social Sharing Buttons (Below all the Blog Posts) These buttons will make it easy for your readers to share the articles. Plugin: Social Share by Danny
8) Use Social Media Links (In the Menu) Note: This feature is only for Shamrock theme. These links help your readers to find you on social media sites. So, to add this, click customize and then create a new menu for social media links.
9) About the Author Section (Below all the Blog Posts) This section will help your readers to know about the person who wrote the article. So, to add that, you need to go to your Dashboard. And then go to users and update your profile.
10) About Me Section: (On the Sidebar) Install a plugin called Meks Smart Author Widget. Once it’s activated, you need to go to appearance and then click Widgets.
A Widget page is where you can add/remove small functions in your blog. Now, find the Meks Smart Author Widget and then drag & drop it to the post sidebar.
11) Social Media Links :(On the Sidebar) Install a plugin called Meks Smart Social Widget. Once, it’s activated, just go to widgets and then add the smart social widget to the sidebar. Read Also>>https://toptenblogz.com/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-within-3-days-in-2019/
12) Read More Section :(On the Sidebar) Note: This section is only for the Shamrock theme. Read More section helps your readers to continue reading more of your articles. So, to add this: Go to your Widget Page and then drag & drop the Shamrock posts widget into the sidebar. Okay! So, now we’ve added all the items to our blog. This is how you can create a fully-functional blog in just few mins .
If you enjoy reading this article on how to blog quick and easy steps for beginners.Do well to share with friends and family. Thanks for reading.